For me, I just want to be healthy and comfortable in my own skin. Im not using a scale because that becomes an obsession for me. I am working out to feel better about myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and love what I see.
I hope that for anyone they are able to see they are beautiful the way they are but the have the ability to feel beautiful for themself.
My self love is not determined by society , but by me.
Love your self. Find a way to love what you see even if you need to change something for you.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
1. Do you notice you get stressed before during or after a certain activity or responsibilities or even around certain people? Pay attention to you feelings, they are insight for a reason.
2. Identify what is causing the stress. Maybe loading up the housework all in one day is too much. Maybe certain people cause you stress. Come up with a gameplan. Maybe make a schedule for cleaning your home or taking care of daily responsibilities. Cut out people,places and activities that make induce stress or even anxiety.
3. Be mindful. Mindfulness can be eating right, making the choice to have a good day, to your reactions when shit hits the fan. Mindful of yourself, surroundings and actions.
4. Physical activity has been shown to lower stress. It may not be for all, but I suggest taking a walk and see how that helps you.
5. Five deep slow breathes. Inhale slow, exhale slow. Lower your heart rate, gives you a moment to calm down and step back from the situation.
Visit our shop to pick up self care goodies! Just click “shop goddess” in the menu.