May is half way over already! Time has been flying by this year. How are you holding up? Is this time at home giving you a struggle with mental health? Are you more stressed, or maybe more tired…
Its okay. This isnt a normal life right now. It can be challenging and hard. If you have kids you might be battling a few issues at once. Maybe you dont have kids but are struggling because of a loss of a job.
No matter what is going on, please know there are resources, there are people to help!
Mental disorders; there’s more than just anxiety and depression. OCD is super common, but it can be an issue! Phobias, ugh I have a few. They can make certain tasks harder than need be. Bipolar disorder often times goes misdiagnosed…eating disorders… they may be triggered by stress.
What ever the problem is, know that you deserve to be happy. You deserve to enjoy life. If you are struggling, reach out to me and i can help find the right people to talk to.
For me, I just want to be healthy and comfortable in my own skin. Im not using a scale because that becomes an obsession for me. I am working out to feel better about myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror and love what I see.
I hope that for anyone they are able to see they are beautiful the way they are but the have the ability to feel beautiful for themself.
My self love is not determined by society , but by me.
Love your self. Find a way to love what you see even if you need to change something for you.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
1. Do you notice you get stressed before during or after a certain activity or responsibilities or even around certain people? Pay attention to you feelings, they are insight for a reason.
2. Identify what is causing the stress. Maybe loading up the housework all in one day is too much. Maybe certain people cause you stress. Come up with a gameplan. Maybe make a schedule for cleaning your home or taking care of daily responsibilities. Cut out people,places and activities that make induce stress or even anxiety.
3. Be mindful. Mindfulness can be eating right, making the choice to have a good day, to your reactions when shit hits the fan. Mindful of yourself, surroundings and actions.
4. Physical activity has been shown to lower stress. It may not be for all, but I suggest taking a walk and see how that helps you.
5. Five deep slow breathes. Inhale slow, exhale slow. Lower your heart rate, gives you a moment to calm down and step back from the situation.
Visit our shop to pick up self care goodies! Just click “shop goddess” in the menu.